Paradise is just one hour away from San Jose.
Driving intruction how to get from the airport to villa caletas. When you leave the airport you turn on your right.
- Now take the first street on your right.
- Now you get to an intersection so take your left, now you are on the Interamericana High Way (San Ramón).
- Continue for 5 mills then you going to see on your right a signs that say Atenas and La Garita or Los Sueños Marriott.
- 2 mills away you going to see a restaurant name La Fiesta del Maíz, take the 3rd street on your left after this restaurant (this entrance is next to a school). This street is located just ¼ of mill away from the restaurant.
- Continue straight until you see a big bridge above the street, before you go across the bridge there are 2 roads in front of this one, take the one on your left.
- Now you are heading to Orotina and Jaco on the new road.
- On this road you going to go through 2 station where you need to pay $1,20 in each one, after you go through the second station you will see the sign to Jaco, take the first entrance on your right.
- Continue straight for 12mills (20 minutes), then you going to see a hotel name Punta Leona, from the entrance of this hotel you need to drive 2 kilometers and you will see Villa Caletas entrance on your right.
If you need assistance, please call the hotel’s tours desk directly at 2-630-30-20.
We wish you a safe journey, and hope you enjoyed your stay at Zephyr Palace – Villa Caletas
Transportation : Our concierge can not only arrange your transportation to the hotel from the Airport but also from any other place in the country. Please contact them at email@example.com
- 15 kms. from Jaco Beach.
- 8.5 kms. from Playa Herradura.
- 11 kms from Carara National Par.
- 85 kilometers from Manuel Antonio National Park.
- 90 kms from International Airport Juan Santamaría.